|Check out Part I if you missed it.|
Purchased some glass knobs at Hobby Lobby. I originally was looking for something round, but these squarish ones just spoke to me.
1. find a better chair or a cushion since the chair I painted isn't very comfy
2. figure out a way to camouflage the abundance of wires
3. paint the filing cabinet that is next to the desk. color suggestions?
4. make a sewing machine cover since it mostly sits to the side collecting dust.
5. get glass cut for that bird picture... and possibly re-mat
6. come up with drawer organization