pinterest.com

7.25.2017

Walks With Cora : Spring Grove

Spring Grove Cemetery is a place I pass pretty often, but hadn't been to since I was younger. I know Jazz likes cemeteries and other old things, so I thought this would be a great place for us to check out. We originally planned on walking the 5K loop, but it was so hot that day that we were both fine with driving and hopping out to walk around here and there. Ida slept in the backpack most of the time. Cora kept loudly asking where the zombies were and if she was stepping on dead people. I did my best to shush her without stifling her excitement for our adventure. Spring Grove is beautiful and it's far larger than I ever realized.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Have a golden day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...