pinterest.com

9.28.2017

Mt. Airy Forest and Treehouse

I was reading up on things to do in Cincinnati for fall and happened upon Everybody's Treehouse in Mt. Airy Forest. I immediately Google mapped it to see how far the park was from our house... and it's only 20 minutes away from our home and 10 minutes away from my childhood home. How have I never been here!? Or have I been here and I just don't remember it!? The treehouse was built in 2006 so I know I've never been to that, but I'm still wondering about the park. We decided to make a quick outing Wednesday evening to check it out. The treehouse is adorable! Cora loved running around and we all spent way too much time throwing acorns over the railings. I love all of the little details and the view of the woods. 



After looking at the treehouse, we debated between going on a little hike or playing at the playground. The playground won because we didn't all have proper hiking shoes on. Ben and I took turns running around with Cora and checking out all of the different playground features.



We all had fun on our quick outing and I'm looking forward to visiting the trails in the near future. I'm shocked that I didn't know such a gem was so close and I'm on the search to find out what other fun places are around that we haven't heard of yet. I can't wait to see all of the adventures this place brings to our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Have a golden day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...