pinterest.com

9.21.2017

Ida's One Year Photos

It is always a joke that there aren't nearly as many photos of the second child (and third, and fourth, etc.), but I wanted to make sure I have plenty of photos of each of my children. If you follow me on Instagram, you know I take lots of photos of our girls and mostly just candid photos of our lives. I'm working on trying to get some more 'styled' shoots of the girls where they're dressed a little cuter or I make an effort to make the bed or remove clutter... and eventually I'll work on my photography skills. So all that said, here are a couple quick one year old photos of my Ida Rue 'reading' Birthday Monsters.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Have a golden day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...