pinterest.com

9.15.2017

Happy First Birthday Ida Rue!

Today, my Ida Rue turns ONE!!! I have loved, loved, loved, watching this baby grow and learn. She is always surprising me and I'm sure we're in for a lifetime of surprises with this little one. Ida has brought so much peace and joy into my life and I barely remember our family without her. We're looking forward to a lazy day cuddles and relaxing (maybe an adventure or two) to celebrate Ida turning one today. I'm also looking forward to her reaction to her first family birthday party (combined with 3 other people) this weekend.

Happy birthday Ida Rue! Mommy loves you more than you will ever know. xxoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Have a golden day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...