pinterest.com

8.10.2017

Ten on Ten : Working From Home

Recently, I've been working from home on Wednesdays... Wednesday wasn't the 10th, but I took the challenge to find 10 different moments to capture throughout our day since work is usually same old same old. Wednesdays are one of my new favorite days in the weekday and I love my extra cuddles with my girls and the extra energy to go on adventures.


1. sneaking out of bed to start working / 2. cuddles with the babes / 3. getting a little work help


4. Playing dress up with my Grandma's old jewelry / 5. Coloring / 6. Lunchtime trip to Sam's Club



7. Sleepy snacks / 8. Drawing creatures / 9. Exercise companion / 10. Our new walking trail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Have a golden day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...