pinterest.com

7.20.2017

Walks With Cora : Sharon Woods

Earlier this week, my friend Jazz came to visit and we filled our days with lots of adventure. On her last day in town, we headed to Sharon Woods.  I used to go here pretty often before I had Cora. There is a quiet little trail along a creek and it was close to Ben's work, so I would swing by after I dropped him off and go for a quick hike with Clove.  It was fun bringing Cora back and and remembering all of the times I came up here while I was pregnant.  I don't think I've ever taken her to a creek before, but she loved it so much that we might have to find a couple other places to go play. Cora was hesitant at first, but after a couple of minutes she really got into it and didn't want to get out when it was time to leave. I love adventuring with her.








Check out more #WalksWithCora pictures on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Have a golden day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...