pinterest.com

7.11.2017

A Quick Baby Quilt


Ben called me at work one day and excitedly announced we would get to meet our nephew. He is a similar age to my sister's son, but we haven't met him yet and only received a couple of pictures. Ben asked if I made him a quilt yet.  I hadn't, so I needed to get to work.  I decided to just do a quick striped design (simple and manly, but still fun and bold) with some plain fabrics I had on stash.


I was able to sew the front, baste, and quilt the blanket all in one evening. I'm loving this quick and easy design and I definitely think I'll be making it again with different color/pattern combinations.

I used Henry Alexander Casa Azul in Pool for the binding (purchased from BobbieLouFabric) and finished that up the following evening. I'm loving the outcome and I can't wait to see our nephew using this quilt. We met him over the weekend and it was fun seeing him open our gifts and run around with Cora.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Have a golden day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...