+Bag 'o' caramel candy
+1-2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
+1/4-1/2 a stick of butter
1. preheat oven to 300 degrees
2. half the caramel candies
3. lay out pretzels on a foiled cookie sheet (do not use wax paper, the caramel sticks)
4. place a caramel half on each pretzel
5. put cookie sheet in oven for approximately 6 minutes
6. remove cookie sheet and place a pecan half on each pretzel/caramel combo and push it in
7. melt semi-sweet chocolate chips and butter in microwave (about 2-3 minutes stirring every 30 seconds)
8. drizzle chocolate on pretzel/caramel/pecan combo
9. place in refrigerator for an hours or so
10. take treats out of fridge and let them get to room temperature before enjoying. Don't eat them straight from the fridge! That will make you think you've made a terrible mistake and want to scrap the whole project.
I'd love to hear from you if you make these pretzel caramel pecan treats... or if you have a better name for them. If you're looking for more quick and easy treats to make for the holidays, check out this family favorite recipe for Pistachio Bark.