pinterest.com

8.18.2014

Wisconsin : Family

Last week, we traveled up to our family cottage in Northern Wisconsin.  The cottage has been in our family for decades and is one of my favorite places in the world to travel.  We get to spend a lot of quality time together as a family hanging out, playing games, eating, and doing lots of outdoor activities.  My Grandpa, Aunt, and Uncle spend the summers up there so it is nice to see them and any other relatives that are visiting at the time.  My Grandpa's sister owns the cottage next to ours, so we always get to see a lot of my Dad's cousins and their kids and grand kids during our trip.  This year was Ben and Cora's first time at the cottage and they have fallen in love with it.  I look forward to bringing them for many years to come.












This week, I'll be sharing some more pictures and adventures from our vacation... So stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous family! I visited Wisconsin once and was smitten at first site. I recently was in Iowa and fell in love further. Perhaps its time to take a vacation to the midwest with the fambam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, Wisconsin is beautiful and I would definitely recommend a vacation to the midwest.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Have a golden day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...