pinterest.com

8.19.2014

Wisconsin : Exploring and Dreaming


Every morning, I'd wake up early to work for a couple hours before Cora woke up.  Once she woke up, we'd spend an hour or so just putzing around the lawn/dock before everyone else woke up and our day really began.

I'd watch her explore and I'd dream...  I'd dream of all of the fun times we had as children vacationing at the cottage.  I'd dream of her enjoying our family vacation spot as she gets older.  I'd dream of her running around and swimming with her future siblings and cousins.  And I'd dream of the years to come and all of the family vacations we'd have at this spot.


It was just a small patch of the day that Cora and I could spend together in the peace of the morning, but it was one of my favorite parts of our vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Have a golden day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...