pinterest.com

3.06.2014

Swimming Lessons

We thought it would be fun to sign up for toddler/parent swim lessons to get some time in the pool learning the basics and meet some other babies and parents.  Cora is one of the youngest kids in the class and it might be a little advanced for her age, but she still seemed to enjoy it...  and she's basically a pro at floating on her back.

I think my favorite part so far about being a parent is watching Cora learn and master new things.  I'm looking forward to the swim lessons to come and watching Cora love swimming like I do.

P.S. I've kind of put blogging on the back burner for the last couple of months since we've been pretty busy keeping up with the the day-to-day changes that come along with having a baby... no two days are the same.  I've got some great projects and ideas coming up and will hopefully share some kind of project list or previews tomorrow or early next week.  I'm also excited to share some non-baby related things on the blog since it's been a while.  Spring always brings me renewed energy, so I can't wait to take advantage of the nice weather and get on some of these big projects that I've been procrastinating on.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Have a golden day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...