pinterest.com

9.04.2013

Labor Day Weekend

It was a great three day weekend.  Friday evening was spent having dinner with my sister, her fiance, our cousin, and my little family.  Cora had fun playing with her second cousin.
Ben's brother was in town so he got to meet Cora and she loves him!  Ben got to spend a lot of time hanging out with his brother and family... and I got to enjoy some alone time.  This is probably the first time since the baby was born that I got to have a chunk of time alone at the apartment and have some me time.
I spent a lot of time watching Netflix.  I spent some time painting (can't share yet) while watching Netflix.  I also got to work some more on the baby quilt I'm making for Cora.  I started it probably 6-9 months ago and have been putting it off.  So. close. to. finishing!
On Monday, I finally joined the smart phone world foreal.  I've had a smart phones and no data plan, then a data plan and a kind of smart phone, but now I finally have a data plan and a smart phone.  I finally got to join my friends on Instagram (follow me here) and Snapchat.

Cora also turned four months old this weekend.  I'll share a couple photos later this week.

3 comments:

  1. Your weekend sounded great cant wait to see the paintings and love the pix!

    Ali of Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I was wondering if you actually got a smart phone because you are instagram crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Have a golden day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...