pinterest.com

5.09.2012

Saturday Play Dates

My Saturdays for the next couple weeks will be spent hanging out with my grandpa before he goes to Wisconsin for the summer.  Boppa told me he had something for me to do this weekend, but it was a surprise.  I got to his house and he had some paint and one of his birds set up.

My grandpa has been carving for a long time and has a lot of birds that are beautiful.  Both the carving and the painting are very detailed.

He had me help him paint one of his carved birds.  I was very honored that he would choose for me to paint them.  We did this bird all black and he has a more detailed bird for me to work on next week.

I'm looking forward to the adventures we're going to have in the weeks to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Have a golden day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...