Side Table Revamp
I've finally gotten around to finishing the drawer. My obsession of maps is starting to take over and I got a map of Ohio to cover the inside of the drawer. I cut out different sections to cover each of the four sides and the bottom of the drawer. Using a 1:1 mixture of Elmer's glue and water, I 'mod podged' the paper to the drawer. I wanted it to be a little wrinkly to add to the map feel so I didn't bother too much with laying out the pieces flat and smoothing them down perfectly. The map part only took me about 30 minutes tops.
Finally finished! Here are the before and after pictures: